Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pampered Chef Grand Opening Party!

So this coming Saturday night, July 30th, 2011, from 5-8 pm at my house at Strunksecken 7, Speicher, I am going to be hosting and consulting on my Germany Grand Opening Pampered Chef Cooking Show! I'm going to have Broccoli-Cheddar Potato bites, and both Southwestern dip and Buffalo Chicken dip with chips already prepared for my guests to taste-test, AND then we will be making Spinach-Artichoke dip with chips and a Chocolate Lava Cake using some wonderful Pampered Chef tools including our Manual Food Processor, Deep Covered Baker, and many other tools! This will be a great opportunity for my guests to eat, learn new recipes, view all of and get a chance to try out some of our amazing products, as well as purchase any products they may like, and to just have a night to relax and enjoy themselves with friends! Speaking of friends, a little incentive that I do is if my guests bring a friend to the show, then the guest AND their friend will both receive a special gift from me! Ü
I'm really excited about my first Pampered Chef Party here in Germany, and really hope I have many to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment